So, Erin aka School Teacher by Day Super Hero by Night, did a great meme today and I decided to play along.
Typically I don't do meme's, but I had nothing else (ok, I do have something else, but it is still marinating in my head), so here you go.
She gave me the letter M. I have to come up with 10 things I love and don't love that start with the letter M.
1. Marshmallows -- preferable homemade, but I will take any kind of the white gooey stuff. Put chocolate with it (either dipped or as a s'more) and I am in Heaven.
2. Mabels Labels -- they are giving away a trip to Blogher - watch for my entry coming up this week.
3. Mint -- I love Jr. Mints, they are my favorite candy. I have also found the dark chocolate covered creme' de menthe' Altoids -- YUM!
4. Mud. I love the feel of spring mud squishing between my toes. It is just the best!
5. Michael Bluth. I love Arrested Development and Michael Bluth just rocks my socks.
6. Milky Way Dark -- AWESOME candy bar.
7. Mama. She is crazy, but I love her the most.
8. Mac. Not this Mac (although I am sure if I ever tried this one, I would love it also) I love Mac computers. I can't wait until we can afford to get an iMac. Someday.
9. Mollies, The. Ok, that is kind of cheating, but I really love The Mollies. Their music rocks my world.
10. Metallica. Yeah, I bet you didn't guess that one about me. I love me some Metallica.
Don't Love So Much.
1. Mountains. I know, I know, I live in Utah, I should LOVE the Mountains. But, I don't. I am not from here, so I often feel quite clostrophobic with them. Don't get me wrong ,they are pretty and I like to go hiking...but, I would much rather just visit them instead of seeing them looming out my front window all the time.
2. Milk. Hurts my babies tummies and I prefer soymilk anyway.
3. MILF. I don't like that at all.
4. Magic Kingdom. Ok, granted, I've never been there, but I really don't love the Disney Princesses and I think that is where they all live.
5. Mops. Come on, who really likes mopping? If you say yes, you can come do my floors any time.
6. Mud. Yep, it's a love/hate thing around here. I don't love mud on my floors. yuck.
7. Midnight. It's usually the time when I can get things done, but I also know that when it comes I don't have much time before children start waking up and taking over my bed and my sleep.
8. M'Lady. I don't like that term. Kind of gives me the creeps.
9. Monsters. They are scary.
10. Mmmmmmm...I can't think of anymore. Sorry!
P.S. One week from TODAY is my Birthday. I love chocolate and will accept any and all gifts. Especially those that are edible.