Wednesday, February 4, 2009

He's Just Not That Into You.


But I am SO into this soundtrack! I had the awesome opportunity to get this C.D. and review it. The last soundtrack I bought was My Best Friend's Wedding (eons ago, I know). So, I was a little skeptical, but this C.D. is AWESOME!

Everything from R.E.M. and The Cure (hello, my Jr. High and High School Music?!?!) to The Human League and The Replacements. I love this C.D.

My favorite song however is The Last Goodbye by Scarlett Johansson. Who knew the girl could sing?

So, if you want a C.D. that you can dance to, sing to, and love to...go get this one!

Thanks to One2One Network for giving me this great opportunity!

1 comment:

Christy M. said...

I left you a little something on my blog :)

And I promise I'll get your button made. I'm a total design slacker right now ;)