I was sick last week for Gratitude Sunday last week and I really missed it. With a house of sick kids, a potty training 2 year old and very little sleep, it is hard to find things to be grateful for. However, I do have much.
1. Amelia is POTTY TRAINING!!!! She is totally leading it and I am SO excited to see the end of the diaper tunnel with her.
2. Great friends that helped me celebrate my birthday -- and ate lots of cake so I wouldn't have tons of leftovers!
3. A certain 13 year old girl that babysat Seth and Amelia last night so I could go on a date with my sweetheart.
4. Laundry to fold. No I am not grateful that I have 4 overflowing baskets of laundry to fold. I am grateful though that we have the means to purchase clothing and that I have this chore.
5. That I have had yet another year with my wonderful family. I love them more than anything. Even when they wake me up at 6 am after I had a late night with their Daddy. I love them and I wouldn't trade them for anything.
So, what about you? What are you grateful for today?
Please remember to go vote for me here and pass along the word!