Sunday, December 14, 2008
I'm really glad I started this. On days like today, when I am struggling, it's good to stop and think of what I'm grateful for.
1. My children, all 4 of them. Emma's birthday is tomorrow and I am so grateful that she was born. I am so grateful that God trusted these sweet souls to my care.
2. The ladies I get to work with at Church. They keep me laughing and inspired.
3. Our fresh Christmas Tree. I balk at getting a real tree every year, just because I hate waiting until 10 days before Christmas to put it up. However, I absolutely love the smell in my house right now.
4. My patient husband. He is and I love him.
5. That my folks will be here on Saturday. My kids are so excited to see them, and I am so excited to get a smallish break from being a Mom ;)