It's here again, a day for me to reflect upon this last week and share what I am most grateful for.
1. It hasn't snowed yet. I am really grateful for that because we don't have snow boots for Seth yet! Although, rumor has it that it is supposed to tomorrow. So...shopping we will go!
2. Libby's smiles. Holy cow, that girl can smile and melt my heart at any given moment.
3. The escape good books give me.
4. Lots of good neighbors and friends that I can give holiday goodies to. I love to make them, but can't have them at my house. So, we did some baking this weekend, and will be delivering them tomorrow!
5. My very artistic little man. Here are two of my favorite drawings of his this week --