Jeremy's family was here, and we had so much fun. This whole week revolved around food. Everything we did had to do with where we would go to eat after. Here are some highlights of our week.
- The house was crowded and loud. I loved it.
- I loved sitting around with my sisters-in-law while we nursed the babies and could just chat.
- I loved having my father-in-law take Jeremy power shopping...we got some good stuff for our kitchen!! Thanks again Greg!
- I loved getting our family pictures taken at the park. The weather was beautiful, we couldn't have asked for it to be any better!
- I loved the turkey brine that was brought from Williams Sonoma and that made our turkey so delicious! Thanks Brad and Karen!
- It was so much fun having the cousins together. It will be even more fun when mine aren't the only hellions! :)
- Going to Ikea for the first time. WOW. That's all I can say.
- Libby's baby blessing on Sunday. It was great having almost all of our entire families here for it. And...the food was good too!
- Saying goodbye to Jeremy's Grandpa Syl. He died on the 16th. His funeral was on Monday. Knowing that he is with my sweet Emma now gives me such peace. He has battled Parkinson's for many years, so knowing that he is free from the toils of his body, is really a blessing.
- Food, food, food. We ate at many great restaurants, laughed a lot, and had so much fun.
It is good. Oh so good. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm off to eat some more pie.