Friday, October 10, 2008

I'm Not Ready for This

Winter that is.  Today was cold, tomorrow it is supposed to SNOWGAH!  I'm SO not ready for winter!  I love fall, I wish it would be for a bit longer.  I love the colors and smells of autumn.  I love the way it is cooler, but not so cold you need a coat or jacket.  I love the way everything is orange and red and just beautiful.  Oh, and I forgot to bring my basil inside last night and we had our first frost.  So sad...no more fresh basil.  WAH.

On the brighter side...Libby had her 1 month check up today, she is 9 lbs. 8 oz.  All that good cream that I make!  She's gone from 7 lbs. 14 oz. 2 weeks ago to this!  My sweet girl.  What a difference a month makes!






Tomorrow we're off to Kaysville for my nephew's baptism.  I can't believe he's already 8!  He was born right after I moved to Kansas and in with my brother and sister-in-law.  I took care of the older kids when he was being born, and he's my little buddy (and one of Seth's very favorite cousins!).  So, it will be fun to be with him for this special day, but also to see the rest of my fam!  We will also celebrate the birthday of my twin nephews.  They turned 12 yesterday.  They were born right after I broke up with a guy who completely broke my heart.  Seems so long ago...12 years!

I have been sewing and knitting also...pictures to come, promise! :)

No comments: