Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Tuesday Inspiration::Inspired Mama

Starting today, I will be spotlighting someone who inspires me.  This will happen each Tuesday.  You might know in advance if I am spotlighting you, or you might not :)  These may be folks with blogs, etsy shops, both, or none!  So, without further ado...



Today I am going to tell you about a friend of mine, Erika, aka Inspired Mama.  Erika is a SAHM to 4 darling children, has great fashion sense, is VERY creative, and has a fantastic Etsy Shop!  She knits, she sews, she makes organic deoderant, baby wipes and wash, and diaper balm - just to name a few.



Erika sent me some of her Smell Better Butter and honestly, I was a little skeptical at first.  I mean come on, I've been using deoderant since I started stinking (oh, around age 10 maybe?).  So, for 21 years, I've been a deoderant girl.  But, let me tell you a secret.  I've never really liked it.  I never liked the smells of it, or if it got on my hands, YUCK!  So, something that I had to apply with my hands?  I was nervous.  But, when I saw the ingrediants, I was not concerned anymore, I was excited!  Shea butter, cocoa butter, arrowroot powder, baking soda, sweet almond oil and essential oils?  There was nothing in there that was weird, or that I couldn't pronounce!  In fact, it was all things that I had used...oh, and it is all organic!  I got the juicy citrus smell, and I LOVE IT!!!  Seriously, it works.  Not only does it work, but my armpits are getting a nice moisturizing everyday too!  I put it on, don't wash my hands, then put my lotion on.  It is fantastic.

So, if you are looking for an alternative to using regular old deoderant...you know, the ones with stuff in it that you can't pronounce and could cause cancer...go check out Erika!  Seriously, you won't be sorry.  Oh, and the baby wipe wash?  HEAVENLY!!!!

Thanks for such amazing products Erika!



P.S.  Thanks for letting me steal pictures from your blog too ;)

No comments: