Monday, September 29, 2008

So Brave

Today, A went to the dentist.  I was so scared, mainly because I absolutely hate going to the dentist, especially for fillings.  She did fantastic though!  We were in and out in 15 minutes.  I think that J is in the wrong line of work.  They charged $95 to do that filling...$95 for 15 minutes?  WOW!  Here are some pictures of our brave girl.







Look at this tomato.  Isn't it beautiful?  It is a Goliath tomato, and I am in love with it.  We planted these in our garden, and they are finally ripe.  Oh man, absolutely delish...and one of the smallest ones out there!



J came home from work today to take care of S while L and A and I went to the dentist.  He cleaned the kitchen, swept and mopped the floor and, later of course, got dinner going (while I made myself an apron).  Man, I am SO stinking lucky!!!  Look at this cute man, he rocks!



Oh yeah, and yesterday, we remembered why we can't be 100% vegetarian.  J smoked 2 pork butts and 2 slabs of ribs.  They will be our food storage contribution for October...YUM!



What?  No pictures of L?  Of course there are pictures of my sweet baby girl!!!  Enjoy, I know I do :)



More tomorrow.

No comments: