Friday, August 1, 2008

Drumroll Please...

After visiting random.org, I have come up with a winner!!!! Are you ready??? Are you sure?? Ok, I won't keep you in suspense. The winner is #34, Amy! Here is her comment:

Oh my goodness - those dresses are just too cute! I would love one in 18 months or 2T for my little princess! Also, I’d love the BrainQuest in the 4-5 year old range.

Thanks so much for hosting such a great giveaway!

You betcha Amy! Head on over to my Etsy shop and see what one you'd like, or if you want, I will just pick out a fabric and surprise you! :)

For those who didn't win, remember, I will do free shipping in my shop. Go to my shop, pick out what you want, order it, don't pay the shipping, but leave me a note in the paypal comments that you got free shipping from the contest!!!

Thanks everyone for playing and visiting my site! I hope you come back again soon to see what's going on here :)

P.S.  I have added the link for my Etsy shop, sorry I didn't have it in there before ;)

No comments: