Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I've Been Tagged! It's the 5!

Rules

Each player answers the questions themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment letting them know that they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answers.

The Five

Now, we weren't sure if that meant you should give five answers to each of the five questions, or what. I think that's what I'm going to do, just for thematics.


Ten years ago…

  1. I was 21

  2. I thought I was an Old Maid (haha!)

  3. I was attending Utah State University

  4. I was wishing I was in Kansas

  5. It must not have been a very eventful time in my life, because I really can't remember much about it!


Five things on today’s “to do” list…

1. Play with my kids
2. Sew 4 dresses, 1 sling and 2 pairs of pants
3. Go to the store to get elastic to make aforementioned dresses
4. Try really hard not to buy any chocolate...wait until Friday (oh, I love payday!)
5. Take some more pictures of dresses and get them listed on my Etsy Shop

Five Snacks I enjoy...

  1. chocolate, chocolate, chocolate, chocolate and chocolate...that's 5 right?

  2. popcorn

  3. ice cream

  4. brownies

  5. junior mints


Five things I would do if I was a millionaire…

First, a question. Are we talking millions or 1 million? The answers would be wildly different for me. I think with a million I'd be much more conservative. But, I'm going for the gold here and assuming we mean millions.

  1. Tithing

  2. Buy each of my siblings their own home, or pay off their mortgages if that is the case.

  3. Finish landscaping our yard and redo the kitchen and, and, and...make this the house that I want it to be so that I don't have to move again!

  4. Start a yarn store (yum!)

  5. Travel, a lot


Five Places You've Lived...

1. Omaha, NE
2. Coffeyville, KS
3. Lawrence, KS
4. Shawnee, KS
5. Logan, UT

I’m tagging...

No one!!!  If you want to do it, awesome! :)  Leave me a comment so I can come check out your 5!

No comments: