Sunday, July 13, 2008

30 Weeks

Maybe less, maybe more, but that is an estimate of how much longer this babe is going to cook. I tell you though, it amazes me how people just have no tact when you're pregnant. We would never go up to someone who is big and say, "WOW! You are SO FAT!". However, daily, someone will come up to me and tell me how huge I am and how they can't believe that I am not due until the end of September. Really?? You think I'm big with this baby?!?!

Let's compare, shall we??

30ish weeks pregnant with S



30ish weeks pregnant with A


And, 30ish weeks with baby Pooh Bear (yep, that is what Roo and Piglet have named the babe)


Look at that, I am the same size with each of them! I am NOT huge, I am pregnant people, growing a HUMAN BEING inside of me. Stop telling me how huge I am and realize that I am NOT huge, just pregnant. Next person that tells me I am huge, or asks if I am having twins...I am going to ask them the same. :P

No comments: