Monday, June 2, 2008

I'm still here

Life has been so super crazy this month.  My Grama died on May 9th, I went to Nebraska for a week with A and 3 of my siblings for the funeral.  It was insane.

We got home, started to get settled and my folks came into town (from NE) for my nephew's high school graduation.  They stayed with us for 3 days, and we had a great time.

While my folks were here we got 2 new additions to our family, Gracie and Sandy.  They are 8 week old kittens and are just so sweet.  A brother - sister pair, they have fun together.  However, they are often seen running from and hiding from the kids.  S loves to hold and walk around with Gracie.  A likes to try to hold and walk around with Sandy, but she isn't as sneaky as S is, so I am often heard saying, "Put Sandy DOWN!".

I promise I'll update more soon, with pictures even!  Lots of Market sewing going on, dresses, shorts, headbands, slings...it's so much fun!!!

No comments: