Friday, April 13, 2007

So, yesterday I learned to sew. I made these ador...

So, yesterday I learned to sew. I made these adorable pants for my little Miss A. Check these out!

















They look even better on her :)



























































And a big thanks to Nicole for helping me make them! I'd never followed a pattern before and really didn't know what I was doing. I think she got some good laughs from me yesterday!

Oh, and of course I'll have to knit something to go with these adorable capri's! So, how about this that I will make with this yarn! I'm way excited. I have enough fabric left that I want to make her a skirt too. But, I'll need Lori's help for that one since I don't have a pattern :) So Lori...when you coming up??? ;)

No comments: