Wednesday, March 14, 2007

When it rains, it POURS!! And, this time it's goo...

When it rains, it POURS!! And, this time it's good pouring! Jeremy got the official offer from Zimmer today. After he got off the phone with me, he called Medicine Lodge and told them the offer from Zimmer. They told him that they could at least match the offer. So, where does this leave us? Well, with Zimmer he would be working on hips. At Medicine Lodge he would be researching and developing new devices and technologies in all medical devices (not just hips). So, both companies are overnight fedexing the offers. So...we STILL don't know where we're going! I know what everyone is voting for...my siblings and friends are voting for Logan, my folks and Jer's folks, and his sister are voting for Indiana. Us? Well, we really aren't sure yet. We'll have to look at the offers and do some serious contemplation and praying about this. Like I said, when it rains, it pours!

No comments: