Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Losing weight for Yarn?? Yep!!! This is what my ...

Losing weight for Yarn?? Yep!!! This is what my friend Nicole and I are doing. It is our own version of The Biggest Loser! :) We are weighing in at the beginning of each month and who ever loses the most percentage, gets yarn!! This month we are getting a gift certificate to Soul Spun Yarn, one of our local yarn shops.
I am down 6 pounds in the last 2 weeks! I am pretty happy about that. I want to lose a total of 43 lbs. and think I am well on my way.
Anyone want to join in?? You're more than welcome! Just let me know and we'll add you to the pot! We each donate $10 at the beginning of each month and then decide what we want to get. This month it's a gift certificate. Next month it may be some yummy yarn that we're coveting! :)

No comments: