Wednesday, July 20, 2011

How do I follow up that last post?

So...that was fun (she says sarcastically).

Honestly, I had no idea I would get such strong reactions from people on my last post.  All I want is for some education, & consistent policies.  I am happy to say that I have started a dialogue with the CEO of our local YMCA's, and am hopeful for a positive change.

Now, back to our regularly scheduled blogging :)

***
The last week of June, my parents and my niece came to visit.  This was a very special visit as my parents are getting ready to leave for the Philippines for the next 2 years.  They are going on a mission for our church, so this was the last time the kids will see them until they return.

We packed as much as we could into the 7 days they were here.  But mostly it was a lot of snuggling, eating, playing, laughing, and memory making!


Grandpa playing "Family" with Libby


I didn't take nearly as many pictures as I wish I had.  But, isn't that often the case?  While my folks were here, we took the opportunity for my Dad to help Jeremy bless Elliott.  He is the first one of our children to be blessed and not have family around.  We were really grateful that my Parents were here for that.






So glad you were able to come visit Mom, Dad, and K.C.  Love you and we can't wait to see you again in 2 years!!!!

**Be sure to check out my Get Carded challenge with Hallmark!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think I can still read your blog and appreciate what you have to say even though I am on the wrong side of the breastfeeding scandal.

I am glad to be introduced to you and I will keep you in my google reader for a while and see if we can find something that we agree about.