Friday, June 4, 2010

Cloudy

The sky has been cloudy and so has my mood.  Just when I think I am doing good with my depression, it will sneak up from behind and knock me to the ground.

I have been having a hard couple of days.  I haven't wanted to do anything.  I haven't felt anything.  I just want to sleep.  That isn't an option because...well, in case you haven't noticed I have 3 small children running around and they kind of need supervision.

But, I just don't want to.  I just don't want to do anything.  As it is, I am forcing myself to sit down and do one thing I enjoy, writing.

It's not that I don't want to tell you all about my adorable children, Casual Blogger Conference, my sewing projects or anything else that comes to mind...I just can't.

That is what depression does to me.  I can't do anything.  I don't want to do anything.  I do what I have to and nothing more.

So, that is what I am doing today...just what I have to. 


**Comments closed...not because I don't love each of you, but because I just can't read them and feel guilty for not responding today.  I love you anyway.