Thursday, November 19, 2009

Confessions of a Prairie Mama

1. I don't live on the Prairie.  I haven't in 6 years.
2. I don't always use cloth diapers, I use 'sposies at night time and if there is a sore bum that requires medicine.
3. I don't like to clean.  I like a clean house, I just don't like to do it.
4. I have a HUGE pile of laundry that needs to be folded.  It will take at least an episode of Glee to get it all done.
5. I let my kids watch PBS when I need some peace and quiet.
6. I absolutely adore Dr. Pepper.
7. I was once asked to stop breastfeeding at church and I (not so politely) declined.
8. I wish I lived in Arizona in the Winter...ok, that is not anything surprising to you all if you followed my blog last Winter.
9. I love Halloween and Christmas, but my favorite holiday of the year is my birthday.

10. I let Libby climb all over the computer desk when I'm trying to work, it's cool.
11. My sewing room is a lot messier than I would ever want to admit.
12. My mind is a bit like my sewing room.
13. I am a scatterbrain (see #12)
14. Sometimes I forget to eat lunch and then get sick.
15. that's all. the end.

No comments: