Thursday, October 27, 2011

Growing Up


My boys are growing up way too fast.
Seth had his first permanant tooth coming in.  Behind his baby teeth on the bottom.  There was no room for these teeth, and the new one wasn't destroying the root of the old one.  So, after an x-ray by the dentist, my boy came out with a big hole in his smile.  He couldn't be happier.
Being in 2nd grade, he is one of the last kids in his class to lose teeth.  I was the same way.  I remember the waiting, watching all my friends losing their teeth and mine were just as tight in my mouth as ever.  I kept assuring him they would come out and...well, they did :)
He is just getting too big too fast now.  He's going to have big adult teeth and next thing I know he'll be a tween worrying about his hair and girls.  SLOW DOWN.
Speaking of needing to slow down...
This boy is going to be 6 months old this week!!!  That can not be!  He is growing up WAY too fast.  What is with these children of mine????
Happens every time, and while it is always hard to watch them do it, I am always so glad they do.
Linking up with Small Style
On Elliott - shirt and pants; Little Me from Kohls
On Seth - toothless grin; all his!

No comments: