Sunday, July 11, 2010

Nap Time Sewing


I love this shirt.  I think this is going to be my new favorite pattern.  For Winter, I may make long sleeves to go with it.  So comfy and really easy.

The only thing I don't like is that it goes a little lower than I would like, next time I will make the seam allowance on the yoke a little larger to bring the yoke up higher.

Also, I will wash the fabric beforehand.  Yeah, I know, you are always supposed to do that and usually I do, but I was so excited to get this from Fabric.com so when it came, I dug in right away.  And...well...there are now some nice green looking spots under my arms.  And my bra is a bit green too.


Can you see it?  Right there where the green has faded a bit?  Yeah, I took that picture and didn't even realize what it would show until that night when I took off my shirt.

Oh well, live and learn.

No comments: