With my whole family home this week, I've found much to be grateful for.
1. Sleeping in on Sunday. Our church schedule has changed for the year from 9 am to 12:30! YIPEE!!! No more rushed Sunday mornings!
2. My husband. He was home all week this week and did so much around the house and played with the kids and had fun!
3. My washing machine. I would really hate doing cloth diapers without it.
4. My hands. I can do so much with my hands, everything! I love that I can knit and sew and cook and comfort and type and soothe and bathe and, and, and...yeah, the list goes on and on.
5. The sunshine. I really am always grateful for the sun streaming through my windows in the morning and warming my family.
What are you grateful for today?
**Come check me out over here today. Are you interested in being a contributor for Rocky Mountain Mom's Blog? Email me.