1. My husband. I am reading a book right now and the husband isn't so nice. Yeah, he beats his wife. I am SO grateful for a loving husband who treats me like a Queen. Oh, and he does diapers and dishes too. I'm lucky!
2. The rain. I do love the rain. We've actually had Fall this year and it has been so nice. Yesterday, it was about 70 degrees here, absolutely beautiful. Today it is cold and rainy, but it is ok. We're just sitting here looking out the big window and chowing down on Halloween candy!
3. My funny girl. This morning Jeremy said, "Oh, looks like we can't walk to Church today". I said, "Why? Is it yucky out?", he said yes. Amelia jumped in and declared, "We have to clean up outside". I asked why and she said, "plus it's yucky out!". Funny girl.
4. Daylight Savings ended, so I got to sit up for an extra hour last night reading. Nice.
5. My kiddos let us sleep in this morning. Again, nice.
How about you? What are you grateful for today?