Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Introducing...

Miss L!  That's right, I was SURE I was having another boy, but she is definitley a girlie!!!  L was born this morning (9/9/08) at 5:25 weighing in at 8 lbs. 2 oz. and measuring 21 in. long.  She was greeted by her big brother, Daddy, Meemaw, and Aunts Cristin and Nanny.

She has lots of dark hair like her big sister, Emma, but looks a lot like A.  We are all so excited to have her here!!

I will have pictures (mine are all kind of fuzzy) and the birthstory this weekend for you.  I'll tell you this much though, it was my most difficult labor and delivery...but SO wonderful at the same time.  I loved having S there as I was pushing, letting him see the miracle of birth, and witness that.  He was also very excited to look to see if he got a brother or a sister.

Both kids are adjusting well to their new sister, really, they love her so much, it is fun!

Now, send all your birthy vibes to my friend Steph, who is ready to pop with her own little girl! :)





No comments: