Sunday, September 28, 2008

Gratitude Sundays

I'm starting something new.  Every Sunday, I will post 7 things I am grateful for, one for each day of the week.  Sometimes it will be words, sometimes pictures, but always things I am grateful for.  Join me, won't you?

1. Tomatoes that are finally ripening on the vine and the promise of homemade tomato sauce.

2. Healthy children -- L failed her hearing test and had to go to the ENT this week.  It was confirmed that she doesn't have hearing loss, just fluid behind her little ear drum.  Thank heavens.

3. A husband that willingly cooks, cleans, changes diapers, plays with the kids, and doesn't complain about it.  I am so lucky.

4. Going to the apple orchard with my family and watching my children's excitement.  Then, making applesauce with them and watching them eat it right out of the bowl as we're grinding it.  No sugar needed, they're sweet enough already!

5. Going to General Relief Society Meeting last night.  My well was filled.

6. Knitting matching slippers for my girls.

7. The quiet of my home this morning.  J and the two older kids are at church, and L and I are just snuggling as I read blogs.  It's a nice morning.

What are you grateful for?

No comments: