Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Thanks!

Thank you all for your love and prayers and vibes and just...love.  I feel it.  You all rock.

On Emma's day, we went to the cemetary and sent her some red and black balloons (for ladybugs).  It really was nice.  We also went to my brothers house and the kids got to play with their cousins and I got to hang out with my sister-in-law, my dearest friend.  It was a nice day and I felt Emma near me all day, so that was good.




In crafting news....I have been knitting up a storm!  I have finished the baby's socks and hat, the girl's socks, and one of the boy's socks.  My goal is for them each to have Mama made socks before babe gets here.  Since I have about a month left, I should be just fine!  I am loving making little socks though.  It takes me 2 days to make a sock, whereas with adult socks, it takes me MONTHS!  This is great!!!

I'm also going to be making myself 2 more pairs of pants (hopefully today) and I will be done sewing for me for a while.  I have 2 dresses to make and mail this week.

Ok, now a couple of quotes from S that have made me laugh this week...

Me: S!  Look at this, this man is the fastest man in the world!
S: Oh, he's as fast as I am??

Gotta love his confidence ;)

The other day, S got to watch Star Wars for the first time.  We only have Episode 1 and 2, so he started with Episode 1 (I really wanted him to start with 4-6, but we make do with what we have).  Anyway, he was watching it in my room, and I was downstairs sewing.  He came running down stairs and said this,

S: MOM! Obi Wan just killed Darth Maul!
Me: I know.
S: When I grow up, I want to be a Jedum Knight just like him.

Now, he isn't the only one that makes me laugh...A was helping me put away the baby clothes the other day and found this shirt.  She insisted on wearing it.  She is just SO stylish (btw, it's a 0-3 month shirt).



No comments: