Sunday, June 29, 2008

Wahoo! Maternity Skirts!

When I found out I was pregnant, I was very excited to live in skirts this summer. However, I really wanted to sew them. Well, last week on Whip Up, there was a tutorial for making Maternity Skirts. To say I was thrilled was a vast understatement!

Last year for Mother's Day, I bought myself some great fabric from Hancocks of Paducah. I fully intended on making myself a skirt with it, but never got around to it. I made a dress for A for Christmas with it, and the rest has just sat there, waiting so patiently for me. :)

On Saturday night, J and I sat down, made a pattern and I made this skirt. I am THRILLED with it, and have 2 more already cut out (I just need to get more elastic and knit fabric for the top).

So...check it out!!! Oh and a picture of A in her dress too :)






No comments: