Sunday, June 22, 2008

Ah, quiet Sunday

A is sleeping, S and J are playing, so I get to blog!  I just finished a dress for A's birthday tomorrow, I'll post pictures soon.  It has lots of gathers, which scare me and now I remember why.  I just don't enjoy gathering.  Sorry Mom, I tried!

I finished A's Wonderful Wallaby also, but it is just too blasted hot to take pictures of it yet.  So, you'll have to wait :)

Here are some shots of what I've been up to lately.  First, the Market.  This has been taking up every Saturday for us, and we really enjoy it.  Here are some pictures of my booth yesterday.







Mama Made Sling!  I love this one (so do the kids!)



Ok, so when I started this post, it was quiet.  About 2 minutes into it, A woke up, J and S came upstairs and chaos broke loose.  So...more pictures of A's birthday and birthday dress tomorrow (or actually probably Tuesday).


Hope you all are having a nice and relaxing weekend!

No comments: