Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Weird Cravings

With E, I craved crab legs, no joke.  With S, I couldn't get enough BBQ Chicken and cornbread, with A...um, I don't think I really craved anything, just salty stuff.  With this baby, I have been craving needing fried rice.  It is bad.  I attempted to make some today and it was SO salty and just not good.  I was sad...to the point of tears.  I packed up the kids (during A's nap time, this is how desperate I was) and headed to Panda Express.  I got there and told the girl I needed a large side order of fried rice.  She was very puzzled when I told her that was all, oh and 2 orders of spring rolls.

By far the weirdest pregnancy craving I've had...but luckily not the most expensive.  Of course, my father-in-law kept me happy with crab legs ;)

I had an ultrasound yesterday to see how pregnant I am.  Well, I was right, I'm a little over 6 weeks, which puts me due the end of September.  I could very easily have this baby on my Grandma's birthday, my Great-Grandma's birthday (I would love that, she was my favorite and E is named after her), my nieces birthday or my nephews birthday.  But, we'll see in September!

I've been a lot sick, not throwing up, but SO nauseated  everyday, it is terrible.  So, when I finally get feeling better, it's time to go to bed.  I haven't been knitting much.  I have 2 fingers and a thumb left on my second Minnesota Mitten, then I will be able to do the flaps.  I am hoping to get those done before tomorrow night so I can get help on the flaps at Knit Night.  But, we'll see.  It all depends on what these sweet babies let me do!

Hopefully I'll have pictures for you soon!

No comments: