Friday, January 18, 2008

Knitting Goals

Ok, I have this problem. Spring and summer come and I don't want to knit anymore. All I want to do is sew. Except...fall comes and I am scrambling to finish projects for my family to wear for winter! So, this year, I am not going to let that happen. I have some very specific goals and some very specific deadlines also. There are a lot of things I need knit (and finish). Here is my list:

1. Jer's KU Socks. I am almost done with the first one. I'd really like to finish it before his birthday in February.

2. S's Wallaby. I am on the sleeves. I'm doing two at once with magic loop, so they are taking a bit longer than I'd like. But, when they're done, I'll be cruising! Good thing I'm making a size 6 for my 3 year old boy!

3. My Mittens. I have started the Minnesota Mittens but am finding that there is so much more I need to do that they get put on the back burner.

4. Swing Thing for A. I have all the yarn I need and this will be a perfect jacket for her next fall.

5. Sheepy Sack, baby sling coverup, newborn longies, newborn soaker, baby sweater, booties and hat...gotta get these done by the end of September/beginning of October :)

No comments: