Friday, January 11, 2008

A House!

We are buying a house. It is a very cute house. It's our first house. We are SO excited! We are under contract, so assuming everything goes swimmingly (which it should!), we will close on February 20 and take possession on the 23rd. It is a great birthday present for J and I as our birthdays are the 24th and 11th (respectively). I don't have any great photos of the house, so you will just have to believe me. It is a 4 bedroom 2 bathroom home, 2080 square feet on a .22 acre lot. There are a lot of trees on the far end of the lot and S calls it his forest. There are new hardwood floors, tile, carpet and paint throughout. This is something that we will be able to be in for a long time. Oh, and it is around the corner from J's office. He can (and will) walk to work daily! We are thrilled.

I have no pictures of knitting to offer you. However, I finished my Minnesota mittens, only to realize that I don't like the first one and so I frogged it and am starting over. Hopefully I will finish them before this tremendous amount of snow we have melts. I am also still plugging away on the sleeves for S's wallaby. I just don't like knitting the sleeves. I don't know why not...but they are bugging me. I am working on J's socks, and hope to finish them for his birthday (shhhh...don't tell him!). I am also making some longies for A, they are super cute.

Speaking of super cute...how about some pictures of my kidlets. I know, it's not knitting and it's not yarn, but they are super fun to look at!


p1020001.jpg

Here the boy is demonstrating what we should do with our Christmas Boots


p1030005.jpg

No comments: