Wednesday, August 22, 2007

I've been knitting and FINISHING things! I know, it's amazing! I am also on Ravelry now! Before I post pictures though, if you want to read about our vacations, go over to our Family Blog. We had a lot of fun and I got some good knitting time in!!!

Ok...now for pictures!






























So, one is a bit smaller than the other. I hope that these twins are like many twins and are little! That way these will fit for a bit! :)

I used Artful Yarns Candy, colorways 9552 and 9369, size 6 needles.

Next up is the diaper cover!!! I am very excited about this, and Amelia has already worn it!


































Eek, crying baby...if you want the stats on this, check out my Ravelry page ;)

Oh and just to warn you...tomorrow will probably be a sad post...4 years since my baby girl left...ugh, I hate this time of year. Just keep knitting, just keep knitting, just keep knitting, knitting, knitting...

No comments: