Monday, July 16, 2007

Stash Sale!!!!!!!!!

That's right, I'm having a stash sale! I am needing to reduce my stash. So, before I list them on Ebay, I thought I'd try here first. I don't know how many people actually read my blog, but hey, it's worth a shot! :)

All yarns are from a pet free and smoke free, but not kid free, home :) They are in excellent condition and have been lovingly cared for! :) All yarns are 100% wool unless otherwise noted.

I take funded paypal to jdborchert@yahoo.com. If you have to pay with a credit card, I just ask that you add in the credit card fees too, .35.

















$6.00

















$6.00

















$3.50 each






















This is Plymouth Dream Baby Yarn. It is a Microfiber / Nylon blend (50/50). I have 6 balls in pure white.
$24

















Online Sock Yarn - Sierra Color
100 grams
75% wool
25% nylon

$15.00

No comments: