Monday, June 18, 2007

There's a first time for everything. Miss A has her first ear infection. She will be 1 on Saturday, and she has a double ear infection. My poor baby girl. :(

On a brighter note, I've sold A TON of dresses!!! No pictures this week, because I keep forgetting to take them. But this week I sold 12 dresses and 1 yoga mat bag! I'm finally turning a profit. I am so excited!

I also have some exciting things going on the needles soon. I'm almost done with A's Anouk and some great labor socks for my sil. Then, I have 3 baby hats to make. Yes, 3. My good friend, Kerri, just found out she's having twin boys!!! I can't wait to make them some little hats to wear!!! And I will be having a new niece or nephew in November who needs a hat and some socks! :)

So...there will be lots of pictures coming soon...just not today ;)

No comments: