I am feeling OH so much better! I lost 4 lbs. the other day! I hate being sick. I despise it! Luckily for me, my husband came home and took care of my babies so I could take care of myself! And, now, I am better!
Ok, as promised.... 30 things about me for my 30 years!
1. I was born February 11, 1977 at 11:38 pm.
2. I stay up until my birth minute every year and wish myself happy birthday.
3. Since I have become a Mother myself, I have called and thanked my Mother on my birthday.
4. I have 3 children
5. 2 are living...it's the hardest thing I've ever had to do.
6. I grew up in Omaha, NE; Coffeyville, KS; and Kaysville, UT. However, when I tell people where I'm from, I always say Kansas.
7. I could never sleep in as a child. I wished I could...it was terrible being the first one awake at a sleep over at someone else's house.
8. I would eat chocolate everyday if I could.
9. I am learning that chocolate doesn't cure everything though.
10. I have been pregnant or nursing (or both) for the last 5 years (in March)
11. I bit my toenails when I was a kid (gross, I know)
12. I have been 5 foot 6 inches since 6th grade. That was the year that I grew 6 inches!
13. I had my first kiss when I was 13. I felt so old then, but now that I have 13 year old nieces, it is SO YOUNG!
14. I am the 4th of 5 children.
15. Between the 5 children in my family, there are 20 grandchildren!
16. I love to read
17. Therefore, I love audiobooks!
18. I wish I could knit and listen to books all day long.
19. I would never do that, because I love reading to my kids and playing legos with Seth!
20. I love Barry Manilow and the Carpenter's. I thank my sister and my Mother for that.
21. I always wanted a car mat like my brother's had, when I was little.
22. My feet are always cold.
23. I wish I could knit socks faster...because my feet are always cold ;)
24. I have the best in-laws in the world, seriously.
25. I was a Sign Language interpreter for 2.5 years.
26. I have been signing for 24 years now.
27. Someday, I hope to go back and finish my degree in Deaf Education at Utah State University.
28. I made a cd when I was in college. Don't ask to hear it, I won't let you.
29. I play the piano and guitar...neither of them well, but I can.
30. I am the luckiest woman in the world to have such a fantastic family. I mean, who couldn't love these people?!?! Oh, and btw, the last picture is of Emma. I know, she looks just like A!