Wednesday, January 24, 2007

He's Leaving

Jeremy is going to Indiana next Tuesday! He will get into Fort Wayne around 6 pm and have interviews on Wednesday until 2. Then, they will have a realtor show him around town. I was pretty excited about that, thinking that they would be offering him a job, but after talking to my Dad, it makes more sense that they want him to know the town so that he can make a good educated decision when/if they offer him a job. Wow. Hows that for a run on sentence?
So, there is that. But wait, there's more!
He is going to Logan on Friday for interviews with the company up there!!! Man, I am so excited. I love Logan. It is where I went to school, I adore that town. However, I would LOVE to leave Utah. I have never been a huge fan of this state. But, I have so many fabulous friends here and my family and of course Emma is buried here. Also, the job would be really great for Jeremy's career, he'd get lots of experience in different areas, whereas with Zimmer, he'd just do hips. oh it is just going to be a difficult decision for sure. We will have to pray about it lots.

My Mom was so excited and saying that she is just sure that he will have a job within the next couple of weeks. My sweet Mom...she has been saying this since June! She is forever the optimist. However, we've been here before. Multiple companies wanting to meet him and having him out for interviews, and then no job. So, we are cautiously optimistic. My Dad likes this term, I do too.

So, now to the kids. Amelia is sitting up and sitting herself up now! She crawls (kind of) and gets where she wants to go. She turned 7 months yesterday. I can't believe it's been 7 months! Only 1 month and 1 week until she is the same age Emma was. This is hard. This is a very hard time for me. It was with Seth too, but more so with Amelia. Probably because she is a girl and looks SO much like Emma, and she sounds like her too when she talks. *sigh* Sometimes it is just so hard.

No comments: