Friday, January 19, 2007

6 Things About Me.

I was tagged by Heather

"According to the rules... Each player of this game starts with the "6 Weird Things about You". People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says 'you are tagged' in their comments and tell them to read your blog!"

1. I hate wet socks. If my socks get wet, it will drive me BATTY! I must have dry socks at all times...I'm weird I know. But wait, there's more!

2. I am FREAKISHLY anal about my windshield being clean. I can.not.stand. a dirty windshield! I won't drive if there is anything on it, leaves, bugs, what have you...freakishly anal people.

3. Some of my best friends, I've never met in person. I've been on a discussion board since I got pregnant with Emma (April 2002) and we were all due at the same time. We have been friends for almost 5 years and most of us have never met!

4. I can't sleep if I haven't knitted at all that day. Seriously, I am addicted! If I haven't had a chance to knit during the day, I will stay up until midnight knitting, then I can fall asleep :)

5. Now, this may be weird to some of you, but it's not to me - I can never have enough yarn. nuff said.

6. II love tomatoes, but I hate chunks of tomatoes in things. Salsa, spaghetti sauce...yuck! But, I will eat a tomato right out of the garden any day! :)

Ok, now I am sending this along to Lori, Nicole, Michelle, Stephanie, and Jenn.

Yeah, I know, I didn't tag 6 people...that's me, living by my own rules! haha!

No comments: