Monday, November 27, 2006

She's Moving!

Amelia is not crawling yet, but she is moving around anyway. She rolls onto her tummy and will go in circles on her tummy. She is really so funny. She talks all the time and loves to blow raspberries. I am just so lucky to have such a happy baby girl. She makes our lives pretty easy ;)

Seth had a stomach bug this weekend. Poor baby boy. We were at Walmart on Friday afternoon and we went out to the van and he started to throw up. I got him out of the van (very quickly) and he finished up in the parking lot. Then, he was fine. That was around 1:30 or 2. Then again at 4:30ish he did it again! He did it 3 more times in the next 24 hours and now is fine. He watched more movies in the last few days than I think he's watched in his entire life! So, we are banning all tv for the next week. The kids brain is going to turn to mush!
Luckily, the rest of us are healthy. Jer had a little bug, but it was earlier in the week. Amelia has a runny nose, but she's ok. And, I am ok too. Thank heavens!

My folks were in town this week for Thanksgiving. They stayed up in Kaysville, but it was fun to see them. They came down twice and spent days with us. It was fun to see them. My Dad will be here this week for work, so we might get to see him again.

I have been very busy knitting for the last few weeks. I am putting some bags that I've made in a boutique this weekend. It's my desperate attempt to earn some Christmas Cash! Hopefully I will do well this weekend.

Now, for the big news...Jeremy got a job. It is temporary, but it's a long temp. job. It will be about 4 or 5 months and will pay the bills. We are hoping that he can get at least 30 hours a week, but if not, he'll have to do something else in addition to it. He's still looking for a full time job, you know, the kind with a salary and benefits and enough money that we can get out of this dark little apartment! But, until that time comes, we are just thrilled with this. He starts on Thursday, so we should know then what kind of hours he will be getting.

I'll get some new pictures of the kids up soon, I promise. I'm typing this on the laptop and all the pictures are on the other computer....which is acting up right now..I'm shocked, a PC acting up!??! I can't wait until we can get rid of it and get another Mac.

No comments: