Sunday, October 29, 2006

Anticipation

On Tuesday it will be 3 weeks since Jeremy's interview with Biomet in Indiana. We are both pretty nervous at the beginning of this week. He was told that he would hear something within the next few weeks. That would be this week. It is pretty nerve wracking.
So many people have been praying for us...I am just praying that God hears and answers these prayers. And that if we're really not supposed to be in Indiana, that he will find something else quickly. This is so hard on my sweet husband. I hate to see how terrible he feels. This is just so hard.
I was watching a movie today and there was a line that said, "It's the character that's the strongest that God gives the most challenges to. You can consider that a compliment." I guess that Jeremy and I have pretty darn strong characters. Hopefully this week we will have some answers and know what is going on with our lives.

Amelia has been pretty cranky the last few days. She is so gassy. I don't think I'm eating anything different...but something is bothering her. My poor baby girl. I hate when my kids don't feel well. She goes to the doctor for her 4 month check up tomorrow. She'll get her first immunizations. I hate shots for my kids! :( It will be fun to see how much she weighs. We weighed her last night and she was 18lbs.!!! What a fatty! Seth was 18 lbs. at 6 months and Emma was 19.5 lb.s the week she died, at 8 months. She is definately my biggest baby by far!

Last night we went to a party at church for Halloween. It was a lot of fun. We came in 3rd for the costume contest. The winners were a family that dressed up like the XMen. There was Wolverine (Dad), Mystique, and Rogue. They looked really good.
Anyway, we had a lot of fun. There was a Trunk or Treat, then the party. Jeremy entered the Chili Cookoff and we still think that it is rigged...he took 4th place. He so deserved 1st place! Oh well :) It was fun anyway. Here are some photos from it:
































No comments: