Tuesday, October 10, 2006

He's Gone

Jeremy left yesterday for his first interview. We dropped him off at the airport around 2:30 and by 4:00 Seth had already broken my glasses! It wasn't really his fault...but they're broken anyway! Luckily I have another pair. I don't like them as much, but they work.

So, Jeremy's schedule is this: today from 10-2:30 he has interviews every half hour with an hour break for lunch. Then he's done. He will be home late tonight (around 11) and then back at the airport tomorrow morning at 7:30!

Seth asked for Daddy this morning. He's so cute and so attached to his Daddy. We have said many times that it is going to be hard on him when Jeremy gets a job and isn't home to play with him all the time. I guess this week is good practice for him.

Melissa, Jeremy's sister, came to visit this weekend. Man, it was nice to see her. We always have such a good time together. I taught her to knit, I really hope it sticks.

Well, I better hop in the shower before Amelia wakes up and while I know that Seth is entertained (thank you Higgly Town Heroes!)

No comments: