Wednesday, August 16, 2006

How Hard Can it Be?

I have a favorite diaper cover from WeeBees. It is nylon (it dries really fast) and has adjustable snaps (read - fits my babies skinny thighs!). I am in desperate need of some new ones and the website is GONE! I am so sad!!! So, I am now on the search for a new diaper cover. Stephanie and I are talking about making our own...but knowing the two of us like I do, I don't see that happening.

Not much is going on with us right now...same old, same old. Jeremy's Mom, Marge, is flying in on Saturday, we are so excited to see her. She will spend some time with us, then go up to Logan to see her folks. Jer's brother, Brad and his wife Karen, are moving out here on Friday. It will be fun to have them closer.

Let's see...some funny Sethisms...he came up to me the other day and said, "Hey, wake up Funky Mama!". He cracks me up on a daily basis!

No comments: